Product Marketing Specialist
As a Product Marketing Specialist you will work together with the Product and Sales teams to tell the benefits and the story of our product to the world. You will be in charge of producing engaging and relevant content to engage our customers and drive qualified leads, other than participating in defining Viralize’s branding strategy and positioning.
- Collaborate with the Product and Sales teams to build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that educates about our products, attracts a qualified audience and supports product launches (website content, blog posts, whitepapers, guides, reports, case studies, infographics, SlideShare presentations, etc.).
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Write press releases and connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Create product content such as website copy and commercial presentations together with the Product and Sales teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Native speaker or highly proficient in written and spoken English
- A passion and strong understanding of the digital advertising industry and our mission.
- Excellent communicator, both in writing and verbal, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing and content creation experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency with CMS software such as WordPress.